1. Are pets permitted? If so, how much are pet fees?
Observer Park welcomes our four legged residents. Our feline residents are $35 per month in pet rent and our canine residents are $50 per month in pet rent. There is an additional non-refundable $500 fee per apartment with pets. There is also a limit of two pets per apartment, and breed restrictions on dogs. Please contact our office with any questions.
2. Is my security deposit totally refundable?
At the end of your lease your security deposit is returned to you plus any earned interest. However, monies will be deducted for any damages or other charges owed on the account.
3. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
Yes, we understand that certain unforeseen occurrences may happen. When they do, please notify our office immediately and we will be able to explain in more detail based on your situation.
4. What utilities are included in my lease?
At Observer Park it is your responsibility to pay for all utilities. We require only electricity to be established in your name. If you choose, you may also sign up for cable, internet and phone. Observer Park is pre-wired for cable. Please contact our office to find out how to begin these services.
5. How long is the term of the lease? Do you accept short term leases?
Currently, Observer Park is offering 1-14 month lease terms. However, this may change; please contact our office to find the most up-to-date availability and lease terms.
6. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
Great news, you are at a Bozzuto community and have access to award winning maintenance. If a need arises for a work order to be performed in your apartment all you need to do is contact our office by phone (201.798.7007), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by and let us know. If there is an after-hours emergency please call 551.497.2980 and you will be placed in touch with the proper personnel.
7. When is my rent payment due? When is it late?
All rent is due on the first of the month and is late on the second. However, you have a grace period of five days to pay your rent without a late fee. If rent is not received on or before the fifth of the month a ten percent late fee is assigned to the account. Remember, ask our office about our multiple ways to pay and sign-up for an automatic rent withdrawal.
8. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
We welcome our residents to bring their guests to show them your great home here at Observer Park. However, please remember since these guests are not residents, they may only stay a short time.
9. Do you have reserved parking?
Great news! There is indoor parking available at Observer Park. Please contact Little Man Parking (201.217.1683) for more details and for an application.
10. I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
A motorcycle is welcome to be parked in our garage. Please contact Little Man Parking for parking availability.
11. My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
Yes, all occupants will need to be listed on your lease agreement. For people over the age of 18, a background check must be performed.
12. Do you have cable services?
Yes, Observer Park has access to digital cable and high-speed internet. Your apartment home is also pre-wired for cable.