Observer Park is just a few blocks away from all the action. Enjoy countless restaurants offering all types of cuisine. Experience Hoboken’s buzzing nightlife at dozens of bars and lounges. Or relax at one of the beautiful parks along the waterfront. If that’s not enough, NYC is just minutes away via the PATH train or ferry, giving you access to the finest dining, shopping and entertainment in the world.
- Hoboken Historical Museum (1301 Hudson St.)
- Frank Sinatra Museum (417 Monroe St)
- Hudson Street Cinema (5 Marine View Plaza - 1st & Hudson)
- Hudson Theatre Ensemble (601 Park Ave.)
- Biggie's Clam Bar, serving seafood and steaks. (36-42 Newark Street)
- Numerous restaurants serving everything from Italian to Malaysian, Mexican, Sushi, burgers, pizza, best bagels in New Jersey, and hot dogs from vendors.
- Dozens of bars with live music, open mic nights, decades dance nights all a short distance from Observer Park.
- Top notch shopping including gourmet grocery stores, antique shops and specialty stores.
- Scores of beautiful parks including Frank Sinatra Park (401 Sinatra Dr. ), Pier A Park (100 Sinatra Dr.) and Shipyard Park (14th St. Pier)
- Nearby sports clubs including Club H (111 River St.), New York Sports Club (59 Newark St.), Club KO (kickboxing) (127 Grand St.) and Hudson Athletic Club (130 Washington St.)